Tooth Number 2

It's here - Murrays second bottom tooth, that is. Actually I was a bit surprised to find it yesterday. This time around went smoothly and we had virtually no sign that it would be coming through. I may be kidding myself, but I'm going to take this as a good omen for the next 18.

Yesterday afternoon we had a couple of hours to spare while our realtor held an open house. We visited Buffalo State Park. What a neat little day trip! Only a 15 minute drive, and there is a great swimming area and lots of trails to explore. And if you have the State Park sticker, it's free!

I'm looking forward to a short week of very hot weather. We're leaving for the lake on Thursday morning, if all goes as planned. It's hard to believe that the Fourth of July is already upon us. It always feels like summer is waning after Independence Day passes. Cliche, I know, but time just goes so fast.

No comments: