Blessed Sleep

It was so nice to have Craig home last night. It makes a big difference for all of us when we are all together. We took advantage of Murray's 8pm bed time and went to bed shortly after we put little one down. It was wonderful . . .except for Craig's snoring. I crawled in before he did to finish watching a movie that was on TV. He came in about 1/2 hour later and promptly passed out cold. Whenever Craig is very tired he snores like, well, I don't even know how to describe how loud it is. I moved out to the couch where I was quite happy (I like to have the TV on during the night). After Murray's 2am bottle, Craig promised me that if I came back to bed, he wouldn't snore. He did snore, but he toned it down so it was only about as loud as a train whistle versus. a Boeing 757. I used to think his snoring was cute and comforting. Funny how time changes things. Sleep moves up to the top of the priority list, when it's available.

I am not much of a movie buff, but 2 of my all time favorite movies are Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men. Grumpier Old Men was on last night as I was heading to bed, and I just had to stay awake to finish it. It's hilarious. Walter Mathau and Jack Lemmon were probably two of the best actors to grace Hollywood. not to mention Ann-Margret and Sophia Loren. They just don't make movies like that anymore.

Almost 2pm - I'm off to get Murray. Counting the days until Friday.

No comments: