I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane (but I'll be back on Monday)

I spent last night finishing laundry and preparing to pack. I picked up my clean clothes from Loads of Hope this morning, and I have to admit that I was mistaken when I complained in my first post about the program. Turns out, you CAN bring as much laundry as you like, but each individual receives 2 bags however, if you recruit some others to accompany you, each of those people receive 2 bags. So, had I taken Craig along, I would have been able to do 4 bags. Anyway, the funniest thing is that the same exact thing happened to my friend Roxane, which you can read about here (good thing she has a large family). It's a pretty cute story.

Today after work I plan to finish my house work and packing and hit the sack early. My plane leaves at 5:00, which means I need to be out of the house by 3:30. Yikes! Good thing I'm going for R & R.

Speaking of R & R, little Murray doesn't seem to want to sleep anymore. Just when we were able to sleep through the night and not wake until the blessed hour of 7am, we're on day number 2 of the 5am wake up call. Ugh. I will miss Murray and DH terribly, but I will not miss waking at that hour. I guess my early flight won't be so bad after all since Murray has been "training" me in waking in the wee hours.

Craig refers to the computer as my "life line", and after today I will be without it for several days. I hope I don't go through withdrawals. I'll be back next week with some pictures and no doubt, strange tales of my adventure.

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie, safe travels. Can't wait to hear all about it!