The Countdown Is On

I have loved every stage of Murray's existance. I'm finding, though, that this leap into toddlerhood may just be my very favorite (besides the newborn stage). His personality is emerging like a tulip in the spring on a mission. It's so much fun to watch and interact with him
at this stage. Of course with the hysterical moments come the all out battles - he's a pretty stubborn child. Hmm. . . wonder where he gets that trait? He has started hitting when he's angry with us, so we're dealing with that the best we can. When he's disciplined, it's so obvious that he knows that his actions were wrong; his screams turn to very sad cries. It's heart-wrenching, but necessary. Other than that, he is a very loving, playful child. He loves animals, his daddy, and most recently, socializing. I miss him as I write this, and can't wait to pick him up after work.

Just a few days to go until I leave on my solo mini-vaca. I'm excited, but a bit nervous, too. I've traveled quite a bit, but never alone (by air). It will be an eye opening experience and one that I hope to come back feeling refreshed and most importantly, a bit more self confident and independent.

Happy Monday. Have a fabulous week.

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie, I'm so excited for you, and you know, I would have loved to have been on that plane with you. Please keep in touch during your wonderful vacation with yourself. What a treat!

Thanks, too, for being such a devoted reader of my blog. You are featured today. :)