Not "Positive" Results

The test results were not so good - I tested positive for strep throat. The penicillin is working it's magic though and I'm on the mend. Good thing, too, because I am afraid I've put a permanent indent in my couch. I hope to be back at it tomorrow. As of about 8:00pm tonight, I will oficially be "not contagious". That's the biggest relief in all. I've missed snuggling with my boy and he doesn't understand why mommy can't be near him.

Not much else to report. Just felt like writing. I'm going to take a nap before a supper of chicken noodle soup (again).

Here's to another day!

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie, there are few things worse than being sick when you're a mommy. Down that chicken noodle soup, girl! :) Take the meds. Rest up. You'll be back in no time. And then...we've got to find a way to meet up. Hope you are staying high and dry...