Update on the Doctor

I have been diagnosed with a sinus infection. Sounds mild, I know, but it's making me miserable. I'm on Z-Pac, so hopefully it will kick in soon. Dr. J. did some blood work to see if my white blood cell count is okay. He's concerned that I haven't been fighting off infection. I haven't worked a full week of work due to illness since October. In the mean time, plenty of rest and fluids, although I'm working a full day today. I'm way behind on housework, but I did muster enough energy yesterday to vacuum and do a load of laundry. I'm hoping to feel back to myself on Sunday so that I can get caught up again.

Not much new to report. I hope to have a quiet weekend with my family, and then it's back to part-time hours next week. Good thing too, I miss Murray. It seems as though as soon as I get home, it's suppertime (which lasts forever because Murray eats a ton and very slowly), then bath, then a bit of playtime and bed. I will be thrilled to have more time with him again.

Have a "super" Superbowl weekend!

No comments: