Weekend Update

What an eventful weekend. On Friday, we went to the Fargo Force game. We had a suite (thanks, Olson's)! We had a wonderful time (even though the Gopher's lost on TV). I am becoming a big fan of the Force, but have a lot to learn about hockey!

On Saturday morning, Murray and I, my sister, her friend (and mine) and her four-year-old daughter (the one with the life size Barbie), drove to Grand Forks to see some of my mom's friends. Four year old "S" kept us in hysterics as usual. I swear this child is going to be a famous comedienne. Cheryl & John were the best hosts as usual. We ate (and ate and ate), visited over cocktails, and laughed (and laughed and laughed). It was so much fun to see everyone again. Unbelievably, the weather and roads were perfect much to my relief.

On Monday morning, I woke up with a terrible stomach bug, and spent the day between my bed and the bathroom. I am still not up to par, but better. I'm quite dehydrated, but am trying to push fluids.

This afternoon I will be busy putting the house back together after being sick - I haven't even unpacked from our trip. I don't know what is wrong with my immune system lately, but I seem to be catching everything. I better order some Ningxia, because that seems to be the only thing that helps.

Stay warm. This too, shall pass.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Marie,

Glad to hear you had a good weekend - you deserve it!! Funny how you made it out of town between storms (I have had enough of winter already). Hope you get feeling better soon - stomach flu is not fun at all!! I have been blessed not to have it for over a year (knock on wood). I think taking natural supplements is definitely the thing to due to help our immune system fight off all the "junk". Take care and hope to see you soon!

Judy

Roxane B. Salonen said...

MM, I got your email and also, the link works now. Yay!!! Thanks for going the extra mile. I am so sorry to hear you've been down and out. Will respond more soon. Take care of yourself! Murray needs his Mama!