A New Beginning

Yesterday was a day that I will never forget. I was home sick (again), so I watched a lot of the inauguration coverage between naps and a dr. appt.. It doesn't matter to me if you are left, right, or conservative. I just think that our new president is going to turn the country around. It was an uplifting day and I hope that Americans will put their faith in Mr. President, his staff and advisers. I don't claim to belong to a party; I generally lean towards republican, but I'm extremely excited about what President Obama can do for this country.

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

I missed seeing it live, unfortunately. I regret that now. It is history in the making, you're right. I hope he is a successful president that can institute the change we need.
Sorry you're sick again, though. :(