Summer Pictures

In no particular order, below are some pictures from our summer. . . My mother-in-law and I agree. The sunsets in Minnesota are definitely more beautiful than in Hawaii.

Grandma Kate created a monster when she let Murray "drive" the boat earlier this summer. He takes his Jr. Captain duties very seriously.



We were freezing, but the weather didn't stop our fun! I think Maggie should be the next Bud Light spokesperson. We have quite a few pictures just like this one!



Rudy having a rest after pulling half of the rocks in the lake out. He had been at it all morning, and at last count, he had a pile on the lawn that was over 50!




Nala waiting for someone (anyone, please) to throw her ball in the lake.




Owen and Murray in the tub at Aunt Amy and Uncle Todd's. Could have been a dangerous situation, but both mommies and aunt Amy were watching closely.


Murray playing in the lake. For some reason, I can't get the picture to rotate.


Grandpa Doug and Murray bonding.



We've had an incredibly busy, but super fun summer. We still have a few precious "golden days" of summer before winter arrives (I'm skipping autumn, we're already in it). Let's hope the weather cooperates! This weekend we are heading west for a mini-vacation. We hope to visit my dad (pictured above), hit the Dakota Zoo and Sertoma Park and swim in the hotel pool. We'll be back at the lake next weekend.
Last, but not least, I want to congratulate my good friend Ryan on her recent engagement to Coach Bohl. I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear the details next week!




1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie,

Great shots! It gave me a visual update of your summer -- very nice!

See you soon! Yay!