The "Eye" of the Tiger

They've finally popped. Murray's eye teeth, that is. Unless my memory fails me, I am pretty sure this was the worst teething experience since the first tooth. He's been as cranky a tiger with a thorn in his paw for several weeks, not to mention the fact that we haven't slept through the night in quite some time. When I picked Murray up from daycare yesterday, Linsay informed me that the first one was through, and the second one was almost there. This morning I checked his mouth again, and sure enough, there was eye tooth number 2. The best news of all is that he slept until 7:15 this morning - no midnight interruptions. He is also a much happier little boy, which makes for much happier parents.

Seems as though summer has arrived. That's the good news. The bad news is that the weekend is supposed to be humid and stormy. I suppose it's best not to complain and enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts.

No comments: