I am off to bed soon, but I wanted to share a few things first. I would have posted sooner, however, I finally have Murray in bed (and sleeping).

Last night, I attended a meeting for Flynn's benefit. I was bowled over by the amount of work co-workers, friends and family who are contributing. I am currently seeking anyone who can donate something for the silent auction or raffle. The benefit will be held on September 20 from 4-8pm. For security, I won't disclose the location, but please contact me if you would like to attend or donate.

Another horrendous bedtime. I know it's molars and one eye tooth, but this is so sad for Murray. He can't sleep through the night and we are up with him every hour after about 3am. If any of you can't sleep, call me, we'll catch up because no doubt I will be awake anyway!

I'm off to bed now. Yawn. . .God bless.

No comments: