Wild Weekend

We had a very busy weekend and are feeling the effects today. It was fun, but chock full of activity. Murray is still waking up anywhere between 3 and 4 am and generally not going back to sleep. I have a call in to the pediatrician. At this point, I'm thinking maybe the problem is medical and not behavioral. We've tried every technique out there to get him back to bed, to no avail. We aren't letting him get away with anything either - we've always pretty strict about bedtime and crib sleeping. Anyway, Craig and I are at our wits' end. I'm hoping to find a solution soon. The strangest part? He's happy as a clam and sticks to his normal nap and bedtime schedule. I'm completely baffled.


Murray thought that having the dogs in bed was super funny:



Have a great week!

No comments: