I Grew!

I always thought you were supposed to shrink as you aged, but according to my annual exam this morning, I GREW! Almost a whole inch. I can now say I'm 5' 2", compared to my former height of 5'1" and 3/4".

Murray is napping after a clean bill of health from the doctor. Nothing has changed, but they aren't so worried. We just have to keep an "eye" on his eye. The Dr's. are still mystified, but the meds seem to be helping. We were given the okay to travel.

The Lovejoy's are home safe and sound after a miserable journey home (see their latest post). I spoke with Kristine, and we hope to visit them before we leave on Sunday.

I'm off to take a nap. I'm so tired and still have lots to do. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Momma tackles 3 said...

You missed a nice blizzard today....thinking of you and warm weather...you better come back with warmer weather!!!