Week End Exhaustion

It's hard to believe that it's Friday again. The week flew by at break-neck speed. I'm so tired tonight that all I want to do is crawl under the covers and sleep until 5:00am tomorrow when Murray wakes up (yes, he's still waking up with the roosters). I remember feeling exhausted on Friday nights after a long week of work. So much for my twenties (although I'm still in my twenties for another 3 months) when all I wanted to do on Friday evenings is party. Now I just want to be with my family and go to bed early which makes me very happy. Growing up isn't so bad after all.

I don't have a lot to report, but felt like I should blog anyway. Work is good - Lacy still hasn't had her baby so I'm still training with her which is great - but busy. Of course, if you know me, you know that I don't like to be bored on the job. I think on my feet and love to be juggling several balls in the air, so to speak.

I'm very excited for Mags. Her last day at her old job was today and on Monday she will report to her law firm as a professional paralegal. There is a going-away party for her tomorrow night and while I'll never make it to the bar at 9pm, I hope to join the group for dinner. I'm just so darn proud of her!

The weekend looks to be quiet, which I am grateful for. Even though tomorrow is my day to wake up with Murray (I bargained with Craig), if I go to sleep early I will be fine. Besides, we're learning that early morning with Murray gives us extra time to play with him and even get some laundry/housework done. Essentially, we give up at our attempts to make him sleep until at least 6am. Some kids are just early risers for the first few years and we just have to deal!

Craig and Murray should be home soon, so I'm signing off for now. God bless and peace, prayers to our cousin, Tena May.
M

No comments: