Lazy Days

My dear sister pointed out that I was on facebook last night. Admittedly, I was (oh, the shame) but only to change my settings. So there you have it. I wasn't cheating anyway; I did say that my last day would be Friday. :) Thanks for keeping me in check, Mags!

I have had the had the laziest Saturday. It's too cold to do anything outside, leaving me with not much motivation to do anything inside. It was my turn to sleep in, so I finally hauled myself out of bed at 10:00am, only to return to it at noon while Murray napped. We're up and at 'em again, although it's nearly 3pm. Murray and Craig are in the kitchen baking cookies while I have a few minutes to blog. Since my baking attempts generally turn disastrous (last week I put a pound of butter in the batter instead of a cup), Craig figured his only hope of ever having fresh baked goods in the house was to do it himself. At least Murray will have memories of baking with someone, even if it's not me. On deck, brownies.

I don't really have anything else to share today. Maybe I'll find that blogging every day isn't such a good idea. After all, I don't want to bore you. I guess I'll have to come up with some topics to discuss. If anyone has any ideas, leave me a comment or send me an email. I would even be interested in researching said topics.

Stay warm.
M

No comments: