Water is Only for Drinking

I'm beginning to think that I should stay away from water of adWny kind. Rivers, lakes, oceans, sinks, bath tubs, and even water bottles. I was driving home after picking Murray up from daycare when my water bottle tipped over onto the seat and my ph0ne. You may recall that I'm on my third phone (in about 6 months). This one, by far, is my favorite. I would replace it, but I forgot to take the keys from Murray when he went on an Aunt/Nephew/Uncle bonding evening. So now I'm stuck without a phone and it's driving me bananas. Funny thing is, what the heck did we ever do without mobile phones?

This is such a hard time of year for me. I didn't realize why my mood swings were off the charts and my crabbiness level was way out of control. When it finally dawned on me, I realized that all of this is because we're nearing the anniversary of our mom's death. Isn't it strange how we are so unaware of what are emotions are telling us? Now that I've figured out what has been bonjtrkh;nlbvlfglflcvl,vlr09t0y0t0totititi,y,g,ghbyfmjffjad of telling everyone to go to heck. znxjnxnnnnxnnvjvgjbnkcvcjjvjgtjtitit868i6i8y9yiyiyt9yt8iytiittiy76ncnsjsdjx n,vmcjmvkjmfchyxsxbgbxxxxmmx,mvmfjgntgggg b z

Sorry for above. Murray got a hold of the keyboard when I was away for a moment.

I've been researching my Catholic faith. I've found that there is so much to discover, even though I was born and raised Catholic. I know that if it weren't for God, so many things in my live wouldn't be present. For example: DH'ierrururutututueyeyd family (Murman again)pegs d a roof over our heads, to say the least. Sometimes I question Him - I feel like he's taken so much from our family. I know He has a reason, but I won't figure it out until it's my time.

Speaking of God, my prayers are with T.S.F. and S.B.A. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Momma tackles 3 said...

Yeah I know what you mean aout emotions.....yesterday i realized that today would be my mom's 62nd Birthday and I didn't do her birthday party! So I was a bit out of it last night so sorry about that!
Just remember ...one day we get to figure all this crap out!!!