The Snow Patrol














It took Craig and our neighbor (who I have dubbed "the snow patrol") a little over 2 hours to remove the snow from the driveways and sidewalks in front of our homes. Murray was mesmerized - he watched them for almost 30 minutes. I was just grateful to be cozy in the house.

I refuse to let this weather get me down. We're in the second week of March, and it should be nice this weekend. Although we'll probably have flooding to deal with, I'll cross that bridge (if it's not under water) when I come to it.


I'm afraid I'm not feeling very insighful today. I think it's the weather. I imagine there are others who are feeling similar. I'm not feeling blue, just blah. The storm through a loop into getting back to routine; now that it's Thursday already, we'll have to start all over on Monday. Murray was not happy to be at daycare today, but he'll readjust in no time. It doesn't help that he's teething like crazy

We plan to watch the Moorhead Spuds tonight on tv - they are at state tournaments in MPLS. Go Spuds! Other than that, we're looking forward to an uneventful weekend.


No comments: