A Few More Notes

Before I type anymore text, I would like to let readers know that this is not a solicitation. This post is simply to provide information. There is a trust fund for Flynn Murray set up at any of the State Bank and Trust locations. There are several - Fargo, Moorhead, Detroit Lakes, Wahpeton, Pelican Rapids, and Fergus Falls. In these very difficult economical times, the Murray family will understand if you are unable to send a donation. Prayers are just as much if not more, welcome than money. I just thought it would be nice to get the word out. I do hope I haven't offended anyone or overstepped my boundaries.

On another note, the flood situation here is still dire. I will be sandbagging again tomorrow and hope that all volunteers stay safe and keep positive attitudes.

Here's to not floating away -or, as my friend Danny says: "Mother Nature is not getting a mother's day card this year". I laughed so hard at this comment that I almost cried. It's good to be humorous in times of fear and tragedy.
Love to all,
Ree

No comments: