Birthday Fun

We had the best time at Murray's birthday party. The Speak Easy did an absolutely fabulous job; the banquet room looked beautiful, and of course, I went in and decorated before hand, with a little help from my mother-in-law, my sister, and our good family friend (she's really just like family). I forgot the USB cord to post pictures today, but will do so this evening.

Murray refused to eat his cake for the longest time crying and shoving it away. The video is hilarious. We tried everything, until finally, his cousin (who is only five days younger than Murray) came over and helped. They ended up sharing the cake and loving it. By Sunday evening, Murray was so pooped that he slept from 5:30pm until 5 this morning. I caved and gave him a bottle (he hasn't had one in almost 2 weeks) because he had slept through supper, and he went right back to sleep. There was no way that I was going to make scrambled eggs and toast on a Monday morning at 4:45am. Now that we're back on schedule, meal times should go back to normal.

The present opening was an interesting event as well. Murray opened his first present, a See 'N Say, and after that, he wanted nothing to do with the rest of his gifts. However, when we put them all together on Sunday morning, he was in heaven. He couldn't decide which to play with.

We just had such a fabulous weekend; I can't wait to post the pictures.

This weekend we will celebrate Murray's cousin's birthday, and I can't wait. Who knew first birthday parties were so much fun?

Stay tuned for pics. Have a super Monday.

No comments: