Here are the rules for this fun little game. I'm always up for distractions at work:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Mine came from Peace Garden Mama II.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. tell about your six quirks (see below).
4. Tag six bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
6. No tag backs.
My six quirks (although there are many more):
1. I cannot stand dishes (dirty or clean) in the sink. It drives me batty!
2. There must be many pillows on my bed, all big, fluffy down pillows or I can't sleep. Craig is very clear that he doesn't like my pillows, but every morning, I discover that he has "stolen" one out from under me. Dirty rotten trickster!
3. I refuse to drive on the interstate. Ever since I crashed 5 years ago, I go through town, no matter how much longer it takes me. I wasn't even injured in the crash, so I don't know why it terrifies me so much; all I can say is it's a good thing I'm in therapy.
4. I don't like chocolate, or really, any sweets, but give me a big bucket of french fries and some ranch, and I'm in heaven.
5. I spend way too much time on Facebook. Especially when I should be working.
6. I have a terrible sense of fashion and hate shopping for myself. I'm sure I look pretty goofy most days.
There they are-I could go on forever. It was fun thinking of silly quirks. Now that I'm on a roll, I could write all day! Have fun!