Teeth

Today I remembered the USB cord, but forgot the camera - go figure. I will get Murray's birthday pics up soon.

Murray had his one year check up yesterday. He weighs 22.9 lbs, in the 50th percentile (time to go car seat shopping), and is not very tall. In fact, they want to see him again in 3 months to assure that his growth is fine. Dr. G. isn't too concerned, since genetics play a factor, and Craig and I are both pretty short.

The top two teeth came in yesterday, finally. I was wondering when it was going to happen; at his nine month check up, Dr. T. said any day. Guess he was off a bit. Oh well, now they are in and life is swell.

On Friday night, I am going to see the movie "Twilight", the first of the Stephanie Meyer series. I am truly excited; I love this series.

I had a very stressful day at work today, so I'm off to bed. We're almost to Friday! By the way, I'm already cranky about the cold weather. It's going to be a LONG winter.

No comments: