Friday, Friday, Friday!

Happy Friday to all!

I was thinking this morning about how I haven't been updating Murray's baby book lately. I was feeling pretty down about it, but then I remembered that I post pretty much every event, big or small, on my blog. All I have to do is reference past posts and fill in the book. I can handle that! Emilie, the author of lemmondrops, a blog I frequently read, has turned her blog into a book. It's very cool. I'm not ready for that, but maybe someday.

I'm going to see "Twilight" tonight and I am super excited. First of all, the last movie I went to was Ocean's 11. Craig doesn't like to go to the theatre, he'd rather buy the DVD (which I think is dumb, because what if you don't like the movie?). Secondly, I'm addicted to the Stephanie Meyer series and cannot wait to see the first book on the big screen. Third, I absolutely love movie theatre popcorn. I do not ever share; if I don't eat it all, I take it home and eat it later.

I've been trying to post this blog on The Forum's new website for Moms (and dads), but haven't been able to receive the correct information via email in order to finish registration. A friend of mine is in charge of the site, but she's on vacation, so I'll have to figure it out when she gets back. In the mean time, if you want to check it out, it's pretty neat. Visit http://moms.inforum.com/

I'm off early today; I finished all my work for the week (unless something comes up). Murray will be glad to break out of daycare early today. Then again, maybe not. Sometimes he cries when we leave, he just loves it so much.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie,
I was good about the baby books and journals to a point, but don't ask how much of it I've done in the past several years. And yes, this means injustice to the last three of our five children. I simply couldn't keep up with the pace I'd set early on. So, my advice to you, dear young mother, is to keep on with the blogs regularly, the other stuff sporadically. Then, do as Emilie did and have your blog made into a book for Murray someday. I might do the same eventually, and it might be all my younger three have of my writing meanderings involving their life. There are ways to make it work. Either way, shirk the guilt. There is real live to be lived too, and that's first priority. Murray will understand that someday. :)