Roxane Salonen Works and Misc. Items

I have no idea how, but many thanks to Roxane for makeing the link work. We're ready to go, and I hope you enjoy her writing as much as I do. Check out the link in my blog list to Peace Garden Mama.


This was so funny. We purchased this ball for him several months ago, but he's finally really enjoying it. Speaking of new skills, all of the sudden, Murray figured out how to sit up on his own, as well as pull himself up in his crib. I am terrified that he'll fall out, but suppose it will going to happen eventually (YIKES). Again, I wish we could put our kids in a bubble. We can't, so we just do the best we can.

Craig has been sick, but Murray and I have been fighting it off with Ningxia Red, and essential oils (if you click on the links, you will learn about it) which are awesome immune system supplements that have amazing results. It's working like a charm. This is a health pitch, not a sales pitch, because I do not sell the product, I just purchase it. :)

Tomorrow is supposed to be a fabulous fall weather day, and I'm so looking forward to just lounging around in the yard. I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie,
Thanks so much for hanging in there with me these last months while I figured out the feed issue.
And that little clip is just precious! I love how he lit up when you started talking. Daddy's great, but there's nothing like Mama. Those babies know. In time, he'll respond more to Daddy...for a while. So, brace yourself, and love it while you can. :)