BRRRRR

I was thinking today about how Murray is already almost 11 months old. It's cliche, I know, but they grow up way too fast. I LOVE watching him grow, but I miss the newborn stage. I guess we all grow and change; time is inevitable. I've learned that myself recently and realized how important it is not to take anything for granted, which is so much easier than done; I don't know that anyone ever perfects the ability to do so.

We're taking the docks and lifts out at the lake this weekend, which is always a fun day, but a sad one too. It marks the beginning of another season gone, though another to look forward to (I do not look forward to winter, as a friend of mine and I were discussing today). Craig finally has some waders (thanks to Grandpa Jack), so he shouldn't freeze this year. I get to help in the kitchen for the big meal to warm up the guys.

Though I appreciate the crisp weather, I'm cold and wishing it were warmer. It is kind of fun to cozy up with a good book and a warm blanket though; I'm finding the bright side of things. Besides, the trees are beautiful! As long as it's not snowing, I'm happy.

No comments: