BUSTED!

I just have a quick minute to check in. I'm feeling better today than I have the last two, so I'm making progress. I was well aware that the adjustment from Prairie back to the "real" world would be difficult, so I'm not expecting to feel 100% immediately. It's not a quick fix, it's a process, and one that takes a lot of work. Good work, but hard work. To everyone who has sent comments, thoughts and kind words, thank you. I'm sorry I haven't responded properly, but I will as soon as things settle down a bit.

Our annual end of the year softball party was a success and fun was had by all. At least until the Moorhead PD came knocking and threatened a noise ordinance violation if we didn't break up the party immediately. I feel so embarrassed, no one there was under the age of 27 (and it wasn't that large of a party). Good thing we had several sober drivers, and everyone cooperated. The funniest part is that they had the whole house surrounded. Each fence gate, the front door, back door, etc. You would have thought we were running a drug ring. It will be one of those stories we don't tell Murray (who was at Craig's mom and dad's for the night).

It's billing week, so I'm swamped, but thought I'd update. Hope you all are having a great week.

No comments: