What The?

Lately it seems that I don't have very many readers; which is fine, because writing is my therapy and my passion. I'm okay if there isn't interest in the comings and goings that are my life. But today I logged on and to my great excitement I had a new comment! I was thrilled until I read it. You can find it under my last post (Miscellaneous). If you read the comment, you'll understand the title of today's post.

Murray and I and some friends went to Midwest Kid's Fest today. We entered the teddy bear parade and although both Pooh Bear and Blue were missing, I found a cheap elephant for him to hold in his wagon. It was a fun day, although hot. Murray loved the goats, the puppet show and his hot dog. Other than that, he didn't have a great time. Oh, he did have fun with the the pre-k games that my co-worker's church set up. BRILLIANT!

I'm off to wake Murray up from a brief nap. I'm taking him to the twins house with me. I may be crazy, but I'm looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it goes. . .

3 comments:

Momma tackles 3 said...

Glad Murray liked the puppet show and games. I was a bit out of it that day , Sorry. I LOVED the elephant. I think it made a great bear. Hopefully see you Monday night at my house 6:30 bring any pictures you have.

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie,

I have had a drop of readers on my Blogger site as well, though Area Voices has gone up due to the Forum's featuring it on the home page. I will admit my reading also has dropped due to summertime and having all my kids here and just a new schedule. I wonder if it's the same for other mom readers. At any rate, I think the best thing to do is keep writing. God will find readers for your work in due time. For now, just keep the channel flowing. I hope to see you Tuesday evening? Please come! I want you there! XXOO, Roxane
P.S. That comment was (????). I agree with you. Huh??

Anonymous said...

I still read it!

-Maggie