On to the Weekend

What can I say about this week? I'm feeling better emotionally, most of the time. I'm excited about the progress I've made and the support that I have. I hope to be discharged next Friday, which is exciting, but nerve racking at the same time. I've really been working hard at practicing what I've learned, so I think that I can do this. Upon discharge, I will continue appointments with a psychiatrist and a psycho-therapist, so it's not like I'm completely on my own. This is comforting. I'll continue to keep you posted. Someday I hope that I can write in detail about my experiences, because they have been life changing. I'm just not ready yet.

Murray spiked a temp yesterday of 101.6, but a little Tylenol and some extra TLC brought it down and he's back to "almost" normal. Tired, a bit cranky, but I suspect it's the cold combined with teething.

We are celebrating Craig's boss's retirement party tomorrow, and his wife has asked me to help prepare. I'm looking forward to this-it's a chance to be creative and a such a wonderful social event. I am pretty honored that she asked. She has become a close friend; I value her very much.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Marie, Hey there! I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. My wish for you is that you continue to feel hopeful in the coming days. Let Murray's smile guide you!

I am hoping, when you have a moment, you will reconfigure the link for my blog. I have tried resolving the issue but so far, no luck. But I think it might work if you link to my area voices blog, which is essentially the same as my blogger blog. It's at area voices: http://www.areavoices.com/peacegarden/
Thanks, and stay strong by being really good to yoursel.
Roxane