Murray and Owen (Owen is Murray's cousin born five days after Murray) got together to play for a short time on Saturday. They are pretty funny together, and you can already tell that they will be great friends! Owen is doing beatifully (despite being born at 1 lb. 10 oz) and even surpasses Murray at many skills. Just goes to show that every baby is different, no matter what.

I'm being discharged from the hospital on Friday and am a bit anxious, but excited at the same time. I have learned so much and feel ready to use the skills I've learned in the "real" world. I will follow up with my psychiatrist and therapist, as well as a Hospice grief support group.

We are off to a play tonight at MSUM with some friends, and I'm really looking forward to it. Craig doesn't get into plays very much, but my hope is that he will enjoy himself.

God Bless!

PS If you haven't checked out the Stephanie Meyer series (the first is titled Twilight), you should, great read!

No comments: