Boys Will Be Boys

Last Saturday, I went to play bingo with the "ladies" of the family, while Craig, Jon and Troy stayed at home with the boys to watch the Gophers play hockey. This is what I came home to:


It was kind of like watching miniature sumo wrestling. The camera is shaking because I was laughing so hard.

After a while, the boys decided that dancing would be a great idea. We adults weren't so sure:

Life has been crazier than usual with Craig traveling so much. I'm going to tag along on his next trip, hopefully to get some Christmas shopping done. Murray will be staying with my sister so Craig and I have a mini-getaway.

We had a lovely Sunday at the lake, celebrating my Grandpa's birthday. Craig's Grandpa's birthday party was the same day, so we had to split up. I hope they both had a wonderful celebration!

Murray is turning 2 on Saturday and he is very excited. If you ask him how old he will be, he shouts, "TWOOOOO" (while holding up his index finger). We're having a small family gathering to celebrate.

I leave you with this:

"When we are no longer children, we are already dead."

. --Konstantin Brancusi

No comments: