Quick Update

The last seven days have flown by. We had a long weekend at the lake, and I've been busy with evening events, work, and the twins. I'm hoping to find some free time soon to work on Murray's album. I really would like to have it caught up before Jen P. takes our 2 year pictures in November.

In the midst of all of this, I am working on the Flynn benefit commitee, as well as planning a 65th birthday party for a dear friend of ours. I had forgotten how much I love event planning!
Hmm. . .new career on the horizon?

Murray is doing a fantastic job at night - we're relieved and proud. If he does wake up, it doesn't take more than a few minutes of whining before he's back to sleep. I received my Goodnite Lite and as soon as I can find the direction to program the thing, I will implement it in his room. Craig doubts me and the Goodnite Lite, but my therapist said that it even works on rats. I expect it to take a couple of weeks, but I'm determined to prove Craig wrong. He has no faith in me!

1 comment:

Momma tackles 3 said...

How's your goodnite lite working???