32

It's been much too long since I've posted.  The reason?  Well, I'll get to that in another post.  For now, let's talk happy things.

Today I turned 32 years old.  Considering that two weeks ago I thought I was turning 31, it was quite a surprise.  Ha!  Denial is a force to be reckoned with.

Last night, Craig and Murray brought me a present, and today, I woke up to a special day at the lake with my good friend.  Because the weather wasn't the best, we made due with shopping, a soak in the hot tub and much needed girl talk.  It was such a relief to connect with her again; this is one of those days I'll cherish forever.  To top it off, I had lots of text messages, facebook messages, and a fabulous beach bag from my parents in law.  They completely get me.

I'm so grateful for God, family, and friends.  Stay tuned for updates more often.  I think I'm finally back on track.  Or, at least, I'm getting there.

Blessings to you,
M





3 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Yay! And, happy birthday Miss Marie! 32 sounds good to me, especially since I've got you beat by nearly 12 years! :)

Mel said...

So glad to see you are back in action! Jealous of your hot tub soak and can TOTALLY relate to how time kicks you in the head when you aren't looking!

Marie said...

Thanks, ladies, I love your comments. 32 feels a bit old, only because we want our family to grow, at least by two more kiddos. That said, I still feel young and love my age! Blessings to you both.

M