She's Here!

The newest addition to our family tree arrived on Tuesday, April 10th at 10:26 a.m.  Weighing in at 7lbs. 14 oz., I'm thrilled to introduce our niece and Goddaughter, Brooklyn:

 First picture
 Murray loves his new cousin
 Grandpa Doug is head-over-heels
 Murray is a Brooklyn hog.  He doesn't like to let anyone else hold her.
She has a dimple on each cheek, just like her Mom


The second I met her, I fell in love.  I looked at my sister, who couldn't stop staring at her miracle with a look of wonder. 

Congratulations, sis.  We are extremely happy for you and love you both to pieces!




:

4 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

I can't wait to meet them both! :) She's a honey!

Grma Kate said...

Thanks for the fun pictures.
I am anxious to get there to have my turn holding her.

Marie said...

We can't wait for you to meet her, G.K.! She's wonderful!

I'll call soon.
Love,
Ree

Stephanie said...

Oh how wonderful!! Congrats to all of you:)