Watch for 30th birthday pictures - I forgot the darn cord again. Enjoy this weather!
1) Never burn bridges - no matter the temptation.
2) Keep an open mind - much easier said than done.
3) Money and status are of no importance as long as you work hard and be honest.
4) Love and hard work does matter.
5) I am responsible for my own happiness. I can't control the happiness of others, but I can be kind, caring, and compassionate.
6) Sometimes too much pride can be a negative. I've learned to be honest about who I am and I am okay!
Of course, I expect I'll forget these lessons from time to time (although I hope not to), and I expect that I have a lot more to learn. But the basics are there and with the guidance of God, family and friends, I'll keep growing. I've chosen to look at turning thirty as a blessing - the alternative is much worse!
Okay gang, here it is. I put together a (brief) montage of the last several months, in no particular order.
Hanging with Mag: Ready to ride trike (don't blame me for the goofy helmet; not my choice, but at least his noggin is safe):
The boys on the carousel at breakfast of the farm in Rollag (I'm blocking Owen):
Murray chickened out so I hopped on:
The camera was a bit sick (blame it on the owner), so I didn't get any pictures of Murray at the lake (yet). Good thing the camera is healthy again and we have a lot of summer left.
Times are changing for our family, but for the best. As I (we) transition, please bear with me. I hope it will be worth the wait. Thanks for reading. Blessings to you and yours - M.
P.S. Surprise contest: The first person that can name the Patron Saint of Law Enforcement will win a gift card to Barnes and Noble (Mags, sorry, but you are exempt, hee hee). Leave me a comment with your answer (sorry folks, first correct comment gets the prize).